Friday, January 30, 2009

Being creative with food

this is the girls' lunch today--yep, it's in the garbage!
I asked the girls what they wanted for lunch-
sayler said " a peanut butter and hotdog sandwich."
I said " that probably will not taste good."
sayler- "yes it will."
mom- " okay"
I have a sadwich cutter that makes the sandwich
into 2 dinosaurs that they like for every sandwich they have.
well pretty soon, both girls say " I'm done."
now we have 2 pretty much whole dinosaur peanut butter and hotdog
sandwiches in the garbage! I know - yummy, huh?- gag me!!

2 comments:

Jean Smith said...

hmmmm...maybe it's because i'm prego, but a pb and hot dog sandwich doesn't sound to bad. well, ok, actually it sounds awful! kids are the best, aren't they?!?!?

Amberlynn said...

Oh my heck! That is hilarious! They should try pickles and peanut butter sandwiches. Those ones REALLY are good! Serious, try it.