Monday, August 10, 2009

Saylers Birthday Party

Sayler is so big. She will be going to kindergarten this year (Holy cow!). She can read she is always my helper and can do anything . She is so smart. I love this big girl so much! She is such a little sweet heart, the other day she came and brought me all her money in her piggy bank and said here mommy. I said wow you have lots of money. Then I gave it back and she said no, I want you to have it, with tears in her eyes she said "because I know you don't have very much money". ( what a little hear melter.)Then she cried for a minute. she is so thoughtful. she even told gracie she would give her all her money in her piggy bank so she could buy something , ( because Gracie was sad that she got cool stuff from her birthday). So tender hearted. This year she wanted a minnie mouse party, so I made some decorations on the cricut and made her her very own minnie mouse cake and everyone their own minnie mouse cupcake. She was so thrilled. She also rides her new bike sooo good! Here are a few pics from the party. ( sayler likes to come out first thing in the morning to ride her bike so she is in jammies) lol.

1 comment:

Jill Oyler said...

I really enjoyed these adorable pictures of your kids - thanks for the update. Also, I really enjoyed getting to know your family at the reunion. Thanks for coming and spending so much time with us. This is what life is all about Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Aunt Jill