Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan

Since Ryan hates cards and birthday parties... I decided to decorate our blog!
Happy 31st Birthday Babe!
He doesn't ever like my presants , so the girls are going to do something for him.
I surprised him last year and invited all his friends and our family, I got black
balloons, napkins, cutlary, and an over the hill cake.
This year he is being a brat and doesn't want anything. Except to go to
game night , ( or as I refer to it- Gay night).
So here are some pictures of the old man! just kidding babe!
Love you.
Here are some pictures of Ryan, the birthday grump.
expressing his hatred of birthday parties- this is last year
Jeremy and Kathleen

Matt and Owen came too!

look at all that fire!


ahh poor ryan after his sinus sergury!

sayler took this picture and I love it!






1 comment:

Jean Smith said...

happy birthday to RYAN!!!!!!!!!! what??? game night on your birthday?!?!?