Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visited the doctor....

We went for Gracie's 2 week check from her coughing. The first night I started the nebulizer and singulair, she didn't cough all night. The previous night she hacked all night long and nothing helped. So the doc. says she has very mild asthma, and to do the nebulizer and inhaler only when she is coughing. I am so relived we found out what was going on with her. We went to a diffrent doctor 3 times before and he said it would go away in 2 weeks. Same answer every time. So when I got in my accident and had to take the girls to the doctor, we saw a differnt one and he has totally made me so happy, to finally end the coughing. :)

1 comment:

Irene said...

That's good that you found out what it is. You said you where in an accident? what happened?