Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Will I have a basement again?

We recently decided to finish the basement. With help mostly from Ryans friend matt, and some family, we might get it finished by......chistmas?! Just kidding, it has already been a month so I hope before summer is over. Saturdays are pretty much the only day that they can work on it. the girls love "helping" but they really just like drawing on the walls. Good thing we will paint. They colored on the studs under the sheetrock too. Sayler is quite the little artist. I really don't enjoy having all the stuff that was in there stuffed in the bathroom downstairs, in the laundry room, and the garage, so if I need any of my stuff, I have to go digging for it. It has been super hard to get to the washer and dryer so we are wearing all that we can until our undies run out!



No comments: