Monday, September 14, 2009

Gracie "the do it yourselfer "

This spring Sayler rode a 2 wheeler after plenty of practice.Well, the other day a neighbor kid knocked on my door and said Gracie is riding a 2 wheeler!What!!!??? I didn't even try to help her. She mostly rode her Big wheel the whole summer, and only rode Saylers old bike since the end of august so only like a week with training wheels. We took them off to let Sayler ride it because hers is still a little too big. Well Gracie was putting up a stink to ride it. I told her just to use your feet and not pedal- this was 2 days ago. With no help Gracie taught herself to ride. I hate to think what lies ahead. :/

So here is the little stink that rode a bike with no help what so ever.

1 comment:

Cammy Patton said...

My little Carson was the same way. Shows you what determination will do - we just have to try and direct that determination the right way :)