Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sacrament Meeting

Today was a very special sacrament meeting. Bishop Gentry forgot to call the people to talk, so he got up and talked about his favorite hymn. We sang the first verse, and then he got up and said we will have testimonies until 5 after, but just share your favorite hymn, and we will sing what ever verse you want. It was really cool and I was glad that we did it. we sang so many hymns, one guy got up and he wanted us to sing "called to serve", but we all had to stand up. Some songs reminded me about my grandparents, like "The spirit of god", and "How great thou art". It brought a tear to my eyes, as they are no longer with us. My favorite one right now is "How firm a foundation". I love it. We will have the regular testimony meeting in 2 weeks, but this was different than any other and I want to remember it. :)

No comments: